Our experience and philosophy
We only work with people/businesses who want to partner with us. Working as a part of your team is how we can help you best. If you think you know more about bookkeeping than us, we won’t be a good fit. If you’re looking to step away from the admin nightmare to focus on your business – we’d love to chat.
We’ve been assisting small businesses since 1997, and we’ve seen it all. All kinds of people and all kinds of changes to business landscape. Our clients didn’t need to implement GST and accounting software on their own. We managed the transition from desktop software to cloud apps for our clients.
Our Australian based team work with businesses all over the country – we love to work with straight shooting trades & construction business and professional service businesses (like us!).
We'll collaborate with your accountant, coach & other experts to help you succeed.
Our packages include the usual tasks you’d expect:
- GST and BAS – as BAS agents we can lodge your business activity statement with the ATO electronically and take advantage of extended deadlines **** (conditions apply)
- Support – by phone, email, zoom or in person
- Payroll – workers comp, super, correct tax withheld from wages, group certificates/ payment summaries and STP (Single Touch Payroll)
- Accounts receivable – follow up your customers and collect outstanding invoices so you don’t have to be the bad guy.
Need more? Our customised packages can also include:
- Cashflow forecasting – knowing if/when you’ll run out of cash is crucial to sleeping well at night!
- Reports – custom reports that give you the information you need to run your business. We are happy to meet with you to explain what you need to know about how your business is tracking.
- Accounts payable – making sure your bills are paid on time, we can also prepare your electronic banking payments for you.
- Subbies – review their invoices and insurance to keep you covered
- EOFY – reconcile all accounts including payroll, and work with your accountant so they can prepare your tax return and you don’t need to deal with the tedious technical details.
- App selection & connection – setup Xero, Receiptbank & help with industry apps so you can run your business on the road. Need a job management tool? Detailed cashflow required? Need detailed timesheets?
- Email monitoring – managing email@example.com. We can chase suppliers for invoices, resend customer invoices – so you don’t have to.
Meet the Streamline Management Team
co-founder and director
Monika is a senior bookkeeper and BAS agent, she specialises in small business development, budgeting and reporting. Monika is a management accountant with 20+ years experience in running a small business. She has an MBA specialising in international entrepreneurship and small to medium business management, has a Bachelor of Business degree majoring in accounting and communications.
Monika is trying to get to as many fintech conferences as possible.
co-founder and director
Nicole is our senior client wrangler and has worked closely with countless businesses from differing industries over 20+ years – that’s heaps of experience in bookkeeping! Nicole is our Xero champion and loves helping small businesses make the switch from desktop to the cloud using connected business apps.
Nicole is a showpony and wears a lot of red!
administration manager and bookkeeper
Katherine is a registered BAS agent and has many years experience with various software packages and connected apps. She is our senior document chaser, bank statement wrangler and admin organiser.
Katherine loves long walks along the beach.
Could this be you?
We are always looking for talented people. Contact us for further information.
Are you in Sydney and looking to work with an experienced bookkeeping team that can show you the ins and outs of the industry?