EOFY Owe money to your business?

Speak to your accountant about potential division 7A issues & tax consequences of loans to associates

If you cannot repay your business you’ll need to look at a formal loan agreement, your accountant can help you. Don’t get caught by deemed wages.

Share this story

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on digg
Share on google
Share on email