National Canoe Day

Now that you’ve outsourced your bookkeeping you could use your spare time to take up canoeing! Or you could use the spare time to spend with your family – totally up to you.
But make sure your bookkeeper is a registered BAS agent or you might find yourself up a creek without a paddle!
What is the difference between a regular or garden variety bookkeeper and a BAS agent? Qualifications, insurance, continuing education and access to the ATO portal.
Did you know only a BAS agent can prepare payment summaries that may include FBT or reportable super? Only a BAS agent can submit super payments through a clearing house and only a BAS agent can take advantage of an extended lodgment deadline for BASs?
So look for this symbol and enjoy your spare time!